The Little Things
I stumbled upon a blogger's page which asked, "What little things bring you joy?". Reading theirs made me reflect on my own. I find when you focus on the good they add up to be greater than the bad. Please feel free to share yours!
- The smell after it rains. Fun fact: The scent has a name, it's petrichor.
- Dog snuggles.
- Hearing a song I love but had forgotten.
- The rustle of trees in the wind, and sound of gravel under my feet. Does this count as two?
- Fresh sheets out of the dryer.
- The click of my camera.
- The laugh of my baby niece.
- Blue hour before sunrise.
- Sunset light.
- Enjoying coffee with a friend.
- Editing photos. (New pic above.)
- Cozy socks.
- A handwritten note.
- My family all in one room.